Domaine de Gairaut
Nice – Gairaut
French Riviera facing the sea
There are unsuspected places that still conceal hidden and preserved treasures. Such is the case of the hill of Gairaut, one of the most popular districts of Nice. The Boulevard de Cimiez, with its mansions and opulent buildings, prepares you for the residential calm that reigns on this hill emblematic of an extraordinary art of living. Sovereigns and aristocrats from all over Europe built their villas here during the Belle Époque. In a sought-after idyllic setting, enjoy the authentic luxury of an exceptional address.
A landscape facing the Baie des Anges
– The design of the estate is organized around an ancient Roman road that has become a pedestrian walkway, which crosses the entire property from north to south.
– In a park of almost 5 hectares, planted with olive trees, pines and centuries-old oaks, numerous Mediterranean species are planted on the terraces, which are held back by dry-stone walls.
A natural architecture
– In the heart of a site of unique natural beauty, the architecture cultivates discretion to blend into the landscape.
– Facing the sea, around a central square decorated with a fountain, five vast, independent residences house villa apartments.
– Their uncluttered volumes subtly blend today’s art of living with its timeless Provencal setting.
– Their layout was designed to offer everyone remarkable views of the azure blue Mediterranean.
– The coated facades are wrapped in pergolas, the signature of this racy writing.